Hi, I’m Kerry Stutzman
Let's discover if we are right for each other. Request a free discovery call with me today.
I love helping parents be their best selves. Healthy parents are the heart, soul, and foundation of close, connected, emotionally intelligent families.
I love working on three key elements of strong families: 1) good parenting skills, 2) a parent’s self-awareness, and 3) solid adult relationships / partnerships / marriages.
I have a special place in my heart for moms ready to find more inner peace, couples stressed by parenting challenges, parents of teens, and blended families.
With a deep belief that healing often happens in the context of relationships, the focus of my work is on helping people develop the skills needed to thrive in relationships. This can be done through individual, couples counseling for parents, and family therapy.
For my established clients, please visit my booking portal to schedule a session.
Family Therapy with Teens
What's it like to work with Kerry?
I’m a Denver, Colorado native who has never stopped marveling at the gorgeous mountains where I love cycling, sailing, picnics, and family dinners. I also love the adventure of RV life.
My deepest longing is to live a life that makes a difference in children being able to grow up in close, connected families. To this end, I support parents in working on themselves, their relationships, and their parenting skills. And I never stop working on myself.
My story includes being a stay-at-home mom, going through divorce, starting a new career, re-marriage, blending families of 3+3 kids, tough teenagers, and enough pain to motivate me to grow. And there are parts of my story that involve exuberant joy, spiritual awakening and ridiculous amounts of laughter.
It takes healthy adults to create connected families
- Master of Social Work from the University of Denver (MSW)
- Certificate in Marriage & Family Therapy from Denver Family Institute
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Colorado (LMFT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (AAMFT) Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor
- Clinical Supervisor, Denver Family Institute Faculty
- National Speakers Association (NSA) Professional Member
- Co-Founder of Building Bridges, a grassroots non-profit
- Trauma Therapy: EMDR Trained
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) Externship
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) Level One Training
- Love and Logic Independent Facilitator
- Journey Dance Facilitator Apprentice
- LGBTQ Affirming Therapist
- Pronouns are she/her/hers
You. Fully Alive
Join the Conversation
Most Sunday mornings, I share stories from the heart, thoughts about parenting, relationships, and self-awareness. I will also keep you posted about upcoming events and courses.
I promise not to overload your inbox and I will never (ever) share your email. I take this space very seriously, so my promise to you is always be transparent and speak straight from my heart, as open and honest as I know how to be.
See you on the inside with love and laughter,