Digital Parent Academy honors children as learners and parents as works in progress.
This course is for you if:
Before I tell you about this life-changing parenting course, let’s talk about who it’s for.
- Feel worried about losing yourself in this massive undertaking of parenting?
- Tired of making threats you know you’re not going to follow through on?
- Tired of arguing with your partner about parenting strategies?
- Surprised how much harder this is than you expected?
- Underestimated the impact kids would have on your relationship?
- Wish your kids would pitch in without being asked over and over?
- Wish you had more peaceful communication with your kids and partner?
- You’re looking for a parenting paradigm to create a connected, joyful family.
- You want practical strategies for tantrums (at any age).
- You want more calmness in your family.
- You want to raise emotionally healthy children.
You are a parent who never thought parenting could possibly be this hard. You were just sure that you’d be a better parent than the folks who raised you, but here you are… You adore your kids, but sometimes they drive you nuts. Whether it’s a three-year-old throwing a tantrum, a disrespectful teenager, or anywhere in between, let’s call it like it is: parenting can be infuriating at times.
As you work hard on raising good humans, you’re also working hard to BE a good human. You care about your own growth and want to give your kids a parent who can manage their own stress, anger and insecurities.
If you’re in a marriage or partnership, you are committed to raising your kids with a healthy model for relationships.
Whether single or partnered, your goal is a connected, nurturing family.
Well, I have good news!
You. Are. Not. Alone. You might be more normal than you think. You can have fun learning skills for parenting, managing your own state-of-mind and keeping your partnership strong.
You are in the right place and I’m going to tell you how the Digital Parent Academy will give you the skills, inspiration, and support to become the best REAL, imperfect parent you can possibly be for your kids.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Mastered approaches for the never-ending parenting pop quizzes of “What do I do now?”
- Learned how to show up as the parent you want your kids to have.
- Find empathy and appreciation to meet your kids where they are.
- Practiced skills to “keep the fire burning” with your signficant other while in the throes of raising children.
Join the Waitlist
My new online course is opening soon and I am so excited! It is the best and most comprehensive parenting course I have ever offered.
Join the list and I’ll email you when registration opens.
Digital Parent Academy Waitlist
Like a good therapist, I will never, ever share your info.
“Kerry had a very warm delivery; personable, and tried-and-true. Wonderful content delivered in a transparent way. Held my attention!”
-Mother of girl, 3
We love that you gave us things to implement right away, it made us feel very hopeful, and we are thankful for that and for you.
Emma, mom of boys 8 and 6
Kerry created a comfortable environment where everyone feels okay to share and ask questions. She presents the material in an interesting way. She does a great job of monitoring time and tailoring class to what was useful and relevant to us. Great job of answering questions, but keeping the class focused.
Annie and Jake, parents of teenage girls
"I’m definitely a happier parent! My time with my kids has become more enjoyful and valuable."
Mother of boy 5 and girl 3
"I feel more confident! Because of that, I enjoy my child more and have more fun."
Mother of 17 month old
"After taking the class, I feel I can remain mature and not fall to my child’s level of anger and frustration."
Mother of eleven year old girl
“Kerry has spoken some of the most inspirational, helpful and practical advice I’ve heard in years! Thank you!”
Christine, mother daughters 3 & 5 years old
“I really liked how Kerry was open to all different parenting styles and needs during the class. She was able to hear from everyone and I felt connected to her and the other people in the class”
Mother of 3 year old
“I appreciated that Kerry’s a parent herself and uses these techniques. She was able to tell us what works and what doesn’t, which made the class feel authentic.”
“Kerry helped me understand how to approach situations differently and be more patient. She opened my eyes to a new and more peaceful way of parenting”